ENGINEERING SERVICES TO BUILD ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORK AT R&D CENTRE
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Brief: Electrical distribution network is to be designed for upcoming R&D centre and modification of existing electrical distribution network of office building.
- Existing electrical network can’t suffice the requirement of upcoming R&D centre.
- Cost effective and energy efficient solution is required as the quality of power at the location was not good.
- Statutory compliance with respect to Indian Electricity Rules 1956/CEA 2010 Regulations / Acts has been suggested to the client.
- After studying the load requirement, an engineering design solution with measures for improving power quality has been proposed to the client.
- Design of lightning protection system and earthing network design has been provided to the client.
- Provided solution by us addresses improving energy efficiency, decreasing energy costs and matters related to Human & Equipment Safety.