Environmental Regulatory Compliances & Consultation
Indian government has established an environment legal & institutional system to meet the challenges of sustainable environment. These regulations are meant to be strictly adhered by all the organizations and industries across nation to achieve their environment policies.
Ingenyria team members have diverse background such as construction, pharmaceutical, distillery, petrochemicals, power generation, energy etc. Through diverse experience of our team, we’ve assisted our clientele in obtaining compliance with environment regulations.
In scenario like expansion of plant, scaling of production, infrastructure development, etc. require consideration of environment degradation factors which may have local, regional & sometimes national significance. To address this problem, government regulations & policies are referred and the environmental experts are designated to identify the trouble sources here and therefore required compliances shall be obtained.
SOME OF NATIONAL LAWS FOR PREVENTION & CONTROL OF URBAN & INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION ARE:
- Water Prevention and Control of Pollution Act 1974
- Water Prevention and Control of Pollution Cess Act 1977
- Air Prevention and Control of Pollution Act 1981
- Environment Protection Act of 1986
- Public Liability Insurance Act of 1991
- National Environmental Tribunal Act of 1995
- National Environmental Appellate Authority Act of 1997